Search this blog

Custom Search

Friday, December 11, 2009

Salsa and Bachata workshop, Dec. 20, Tampa

Here is an email that Juan Paredes sent out about an upcoming salsa and bachata workshop in Tampa:

Hello my people,

Hope everyone had a nice thanksgiving weekend and getting ready for the Christmas holidays. As many of you know I have been wanting to do a ladies styling class myself:) but don't really think I can outdo our next workshop...... Miss Cristina Zavala!

I would like to invite you all to join us on Sunday December 20th at Frank Rey Dance Studio for this very special workshop. I have had the pleasure to travel with Cristina and have seen this girl in action and you definitely don't want to miss this fun and energetic class. She will focus on styling and proper technique that is geared to the beginners as well as Intermediate/Advance dancers.

Cristina and I will also be teaching an intermediate Bachata workshop. In this workshop we will focus on proper lead as well as fun and challenging footwork found in the Dominican style.

To sign up for the workshops and register please visit:
www.latingroovedance.com

Christina Zavala

No comments: