Search this blog

Custom Search

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Wine and Food Pairing Event, Fiorelli Vineyard, Bradenton

I received an email below about an interesting event taking place this upcoming weekend. If it were not for my Italian classes that I am teaching, I would be very interested in attending the event. Here is the email I received from the winery:


Hello Larry,

I am contacting you from Rosa Fiorelli Vineyard and Winery in Bradenton, FL (www.fiorelliwinery.com)

I'm not sure how you choose which events to announce to your group, but we have a wine and food pairing event coming up that I thought would be great for your group.

The event will take place on Sat. March 31 from 4-8pm at our winery and people can sign up on our website. There will be a four course meal paired with 5 different wines.

Feel free to contact me for any other information/details.

We also offer daily lunch tours of the vineyard that includes your wine tasting.

Thanks in advance for considering our winery for your group,
Antonio"

-- Antonio Fiorelli

No comments: