Search this blog

Custom Search

Monday, October 18, 2010

Email from Juan, workshops later this month

Hello everyone,

As many of you already know I have recently relocated to Chicago Illinois, and I am no longer living in the Tampa bay area. I truly feel blessed and privilege to have met, taught, worked, and developed a friendship with many of you. I also have enjoyed watching you grow and develop as members of our Salsa community. I truly feel like a proud daddy every time I see you dance, teach, or being an advocate in our Tampa Salsa scene.

Even though I no longer teach in Tampa on a regular basis, I am planning to drop-in from time to time and schedule some workshops as well as some privates. Besides catching up with many of you this will also give me an excuse to come and visit!!! That being said, Saturday October 30th will be my first visit back since moving to Chicago, so I scheduled some workshops (Salsa, Bachata, and Cha-Cha) in which I hope you are
able to attend. I will also be available for private lessons... If you would like to schedule a private class with me please send me an email or give me a call.

The schedule for the workshops are as follows:

1:00pm - 2:00pm           Salsa
2:00pm - 3:00pm           Cha-Cha
3:00pm - 4:00pm           Bachata

The prices:

1 Workshop                  $15.00
2 Workshops                $25.00
3 Workshops                $35.00

To register for any of my workshops you can do so at www.juantato.com

Again, I wanted to thank you for joining my classes and allowing me to be a big part of your dancing life. I would love to see each and one of you on
Saturday October 30th at Frank Rey Dance Studio(3021 W. Water Ave. Tampa Fl 33614), but if I don't see you and you would like to keep up with me, please look me up on facebook at Juan TaTo Paredes.

Thank you and God bless
Sincerely,

Juan Ta To Paredes
www.juantato.com
juan2974@gmail.com
813-205-8587

No comments: